Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Words of Wisdom!

I guess we get an extra blessing of words of wisdom today! I got this in one of the e-mail forwards that some people send around to everyone. Well, this is my way of forwarding it! Except I cut out everything but the words that struck me the most:

God still sits on the throne.

Isn't that true? You could be having a really crappy day, think back and take comfort in this fact. Through the storm, God still sits on the throne. In the aftermath, God STILL sits on the throne. Through our highs and lows, God still sits on the throne. He is the alpha, the omega, the beginning and the end, and no matter what you do, he will still be sitting on that throne!

I'll leave you with this verse:
"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16 (NIV)

No comments: