Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Years Resolutions

Yeah, I actually don't really "believe" in New Year's Resolutions, because not very many people follow through with them. I would rather call them decisions for change, because I make "resolutions" at different times, not just when the new year comes along.

I do, however have a few goals that pretty much have to be done this year. In fact, they should be done before summer:
1. Lose 20 lbs and eat better. I've done it before, I can do it again, right?
2. Unpack my moving boxes and settle in my house. It's been over a year! Get with the program!

And here a few things I'd like to try to do this year, or at least before I die. I'd say, maybe, pick a few out of the list to do this year:
Find a winter sport to do
Take an ACTUAL vacation!
Do something adventurous, such as go out of town/state on a hike or to bike some trails, etc.
Take up Kayaking or Mountain Biking
get a new car or start saving for one
Write a book

And to be more transparent, and possibly accountable, here are some things I need to work on:
Go running regularly with Rusty (my Golden Retriever)
be more organized
be more organized at home
be more organized at work
Get out more!
Spend more time with friends and family
Eat less, but more healthy
Get a new place to host my blog (DONE!)
Blog regularly
Read my Bible more
Pray more
Play guitar more

Ok, that's all for now. I might update it later.

No comments: