Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nothing new

I haven't posted anything in a few days. But mostly because nothing big is going on and I haven't come across anything that I thought was that worthy to put in print. But I guess, here are some things I could touch on:

I'm getting a little skinnier but not really losing weight. That is how it usually works for me at first. There were these pants that I couldn't find into a couple weeks ago, but don't worry, they fit now! It's so good to see results of all my work. I've been getting up at 5:30 on weekday mornings except Wednesday is my rest day for my boot camp. I still woke up at 5:30, though. I guess my body is getting used to it already.

I guess I haven't really mentioned this, but I'm applying for a manager position in my department. I've kept most of this to myself because ..well, I keep a lot of things to myself. I don't want to go on and on about things that may or may not happen. It would be really nice, though. I feel like I'm ready and also feel I am the best fit for the job. I had my review recently and it was very good.

I got my hot tub fixed last night, so I better use it more often. TTYL! *splash!* Ok, just kidding about that. I can't jump in the hot tub in the middle of the day! I'm not even home. Although... I could go home for lunch... Nah, too much work. My joints are kind of hurting so I'll probably use it tonight.

Speaking of tonight, I got an electronic dart board, and that thing is so fun! There's like 30 different games on it! The first day we put it up, Gabe threw out his elbow. I think he'll be joining me in the Tub tonight!

Ok, that's all. Although I do have an observation. I need some pics on my new blog. It sure is boring.

No comments: