Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hiking up Life's Mountain

So, here is my first post on this blog. How's if I explain it a little. You know how you can say "life is like.." pretty much anything? Well, I think that life is like a mountain. Well, it can actually be any terrain you want it to be. It could be a walk in the park, but there is no challenge to that. It could be a swim in the lake, but when you're done, your just all wet and need to take a shower. It could be a bunch of hills, but hills are boring and all start looking the same after a while. So, for me, it should be a mountain. If you want your life to be fulfilling, it should be challenging. We shouldn't be just living day to day, but creating our own challenges to help us learn and grow, become better people, and keep on moving up in the world! And in order to do that, you need to pace yourself, take it one step at a time, and no matter what, keep on trekking! So here, I will document my trek.

No comments: