Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blessings

Yesterday we went to Target because I want to upgrade to 8 lb weights for my workout and I needed to buy some. So we ended up taking those as well as a Power Shovel! No, I'm not making this up! It is like the cross between a snow blower and a shovel. Kind of nifty. So we were doing my driveway, and the power cord that I have isn't long enough. (I still need to buy my own and give that one back to my dad. Oops.) So I borrowed one from my neighbor. Well, I haven't really talked to my neighbor in a while because of winter, and it's always dark out when I'm home and he's never home, so we talked for a few minutes. Somehow Internet came up, and he told me I could use his wireless Internet and gave me his password and everything! I'm glad because I haven't gotten it yet (along with cable) because those are considered luxury items in my mind, and I'm not ready to pay for them. So that was a blessing! Woohoo, I have internet now!

I was going to post this last night, but Gabe had to take my laptop to his house. Oh, the irony.

No comments: