Friday, March 14, 2008

What country are you?

I found this fun quiz. First I took the Country test and I turned out to be North Korea, which is only accurate about 5% of the time. So I found this one to be a litte more closer to the truth. Especially about Water, not so much about volley (I try to avoid confrontation), and Columbo is a little before my time, but I think I would probably like it.





You're Sri Lanka!

Some have compared your general appearance to a teardrop, and
it's certainly true that you've been crying a great deal lately. You are
colorful and vibrant and bring a certain air of mysticism to much of your
life. You enjoy a good exchange of volleys, be they balls, arguments, or
even more dangerous blows. You have a love-hate relationship with water.
Your favorite TV show is Columbo.



Take the Country Quiz II
at the Blue Pyramid

(semi-HT to ysmarko.com)

No comments: