Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm a Beachbody Coach!

Hi Everyone! I want to tell you some great news! I am now a Team Beachbody Coach! What does that mean? Well, everyone has their own fitness goals, whether it is to lose weight, get in shape, run faster marathons, or get totally ripped. Whatever your goal, as a Beachbody Coach, I have resources available to me to help you reach your goals!! Here are some of those benefits that I can hook you up with:
  • World Class fitness video programs
  • Customizable Meal planner to help you meet your goals
  • Supplements to target your needs
  • A website full of helpful health and fitness resources
  • An online support community where you'll find others on the same journey as you!
  • The opportunity to win daily, monthly, and yearly!!

If you are interested, send me an e-mail at krild@hotmail.com. You can also visit my website and look around at http://www.teambeachbody.com/demaak. You know what your goals are and I know you have a strong desire to find some way to help meet them as you have wanted to for weeks, months or even years! I have committed to making this the year where I go after my goals AND SUCCEED! I know you want to too, so stop sitting around and do something about it! E-mail me or click the link above.

~Krista

No comments: