Thursday, February 17, 2011

NEW POST!

I haven't posted in a while. Facebook kind of took over and I guess I liked the whole posting snippets about your life in 420 characters or less thing.  But then I got to thinking that it was stunting my brain use.  Sure, sometimes it is difficult to abbreviate your thought and place them in that small space, but then what happens is a lot gets left out.  Not that half of what is posted is important anyway.  But here I am, rambling again.  What was I getting at??  Oh yeah, I think that I might start posting more blog (or is it "making more blog posts?) to exercise my brain more and get it used to writing.  I have always wanted to write a book, and though the thought of finding a subject to write about for a long long time, or crafting an elaborate story stymies me at this point, perhaps some day it could become a reality.  The truth is, when I write, I work out a lot of things in my head.  It's almost like thinking on paper and it helps me become a stronger person.  So... here we go!

No comments: