Thursday, April 17, 2008

Don't forget your Vitamins!

For a few months, I have been taking BeachBody's Activit Metabolism Multi-vitamin as well as the Omega 3 Fish Oil capsules. I have noticed some good results with both. Even aside from internal health, the fish oils actually help keep my skin clear. Well, I recently went with the Core Nutrition Pack to see if the simple addition of Cal-Mag to my vitamin routine would make any difference, and I must say that it has! My concentration had been pretty non-existent in the past few months, and the Cal-Mag somehow has given me the ability to come back to earth and focus on things a whole lot better! I was skeptical at first too, but I think that in addition to all the health benefits these vitamins provide, things that we don't necessarily see and notice, these other noticeable benefits make it all worthwhile.

To browse the vitamins, click this link then "shop for Products": www.teambeachbody.com/demaak

Your body will thank you!

No comments: